June 25, 2014

Inter-'friend'-tion!☺

It was my cousin's birthday last June 4 that's why we decided to go to church and grab a late lunch out.  We ended up eating at MoMo Cafe since I begged for us to eat somewhere I have never blogged before. :D

Dalandan Frozen Iced Tea (Php 110.00) and Lychee Melon Smoothie (Php 120.00)
Refreshers!  Lychee Melon has got to be my favorite combo since I've tasted this ensemble!

Melted Four Cheese (Php 395.00)
You can win me over by sending pizza my way, any day!  This four cheese pizza is the bomb, I swear!  Umami!!☺

Sweet and Smoky Hickory BBQ Rib-lets (Php 450.00)
I've tasted way better BBQ ribs at a cheaper price, but this is not a total let down since it's really tender and the sauce is quite good, sweet and smoky as the name offers.  The onion rings are fried perfectly and the corn completed the Western feel of the plate.

Steak Rubbed Roast Chicken (Php 395.00)
Would you believe the chicken was raw when we cut it in half?  We sent it back to be cooked thoroughly and it took a a good 30 minutes to be served again.  I've eaten in Momo Cafe before, and my previous experience was so much better!

(L-R) Dianne, Mim, AA, Iris
The girl in black, Iris, is the birthday girl!  Do you ever have a cousin that turns out to be a good friend as well?  I have a dozen and I love it!  It's awesome because you're totally sure, they will always have your back, always.☺

"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."
-Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City (HBO)

Right after eating, we went straight to Paeng's Eastwood Bowl to play, what else, bowling!  Another cousin of ours, Aryan, and her boyfriend, Lester, joined us!  I think we're the loudest and craziest bunch that time. :)

I know we really enjoyed ourselves that day because we're planning our next girls day out already!  Haha ☺

"Any mean thing someone's gonna think of to say about me I've already said to me, about me, probably in the last half hour!"
-Hannah Horvath, GIRLS (HBO)



                                                                                           Adios!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment