June 16, 2014

Music Monday

Rixton is the next big thing.  Or they're currently the big thing.  Whichever, same difference.  They're an English Pop/R&B band.  And in my opinion, they're really good.  If you like Maroon 5 or Lawson, you will definitely like Rixton as well.  Their first single, Me and My Broken Heart, is doing great in the charts worldwide.  You probably heard that song already over the radio that's why I decided to share the next song I personally like from their EP, this one's called Appreciated. :)


Do you like the song?  I do!!!♥  Anyhoo, some people mistakenly calls them a boy band but I beg to disagree.  They're a legit band!  Every single member plays an instrument.  C'mon now!  Know the facts first before labelling something or someone. :)


                                                                                              Toodles!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment