June 2, 2014

Music Monday

"Music is a total constant.  That's why we have such a strong visceral connection to it, you know?  Because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person.  No matter what else changed in your or the world, that one song says the same, just like that moment."
-Just Listen by Sarah Dessen


I discovered this American pop duo last year while watching The Voice US.  Christina Aguilera performed an intimate song with them on stage and I got hooked with their single at the time, Say Something, that I listened to it almost everyday.  There's just something about heartfelt words and melodramatic rhythm that strike the chords of my heart.  So now, I decided to share one of my favorite tracks from A Great Big World's album "Is There Anybody Out There?."


I hope you enjoyed listening to it as much as I still do.  It just get me every single time, no matter how many times I've already heard it.  Try to listen to their other songs, most of the songs in their album aren't as sad as Say Something or I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else.  :)



                                                                                                        That's all for now!☺






No comments:

Post a Comment