June 23, 2014

Music Monday

I've been hearing this particular song over the radio these past few weeks.  Actually, when I heard it the first time, I was so sure it was Rihanna collaborating with B.O.B.  I'm utterly shocked when I searched for it and came up with B.O.B Ft. Priscilla Renea, the girl who sang Doll House a few years back.  She really sounded like Rihanna during the chorus, I swear!

I really really dig this song that's why I decided to share it today.  I opted for this version because I miss seeing JoJo.  And she did a good job covering Priscilla's part.  She's a great singer(I've seen her perform live.☺) and I hope she releases a new song or a whole album this year. :) 


Did you like it?  I'm currently obsessed with it!♥  B.O.B never fails to release an awesome song.  Remember Nothin' On You or Airplanes or Bet I? :)



                                                                                     Later!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment