June 30, 2014

Music Monday

When I was thinking of what song or which artist to share this week, I'm leaning towards Lana Del Rey or Ed Sheeran since they just released their album last week; But I already featured Lana in my then Music of the Week post and I'm still waiting for a real video of Ed singing my favorite track from his album so I decided to share an acoustic version of my current favorite track from The Fray's latest album Helios.

You probably already know The Fray since they had great songs from their previous albums.  How to Save a Life, Never Say Never, Over My Head, You Found Me, Look After You, Heartbeat, and Be Still to name a few.  Helios is their latest album and it was released last February 2014.
      

If you're wondering why I chose to use this acoustic performance instead of their official music video is because I personally don't like their MV.  I just don't get the connection they're trying to portray, if there's any.  The MV doesn't make me love the song any less though.  Listen to their other songs, they're really good! :)



                                                                                                              Cheerio!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment