June 9, 2014

Music Monday

I just watched The Fault in Our Stars yesterday and I'm still grieving.  I've read the book last year and knowing what will happen in the end doesn't help at all.  Nada!  No help at all!  I still cried like I was a part of Hazel and Augustus' life, and I will forever cry at the pre-funeral scene and the letter at the end.  But what helped my tears flow continuously are the tracks played all throughout the movie.  And since it's Music Monday today, I decided to share the tracks that I've been obsessing about for weeks now.  Here are some of TFIOS's soundtrack: 






The first 3 songs are originally made for the film, while the other 2 were picked out from the artists' album.  I love these artists!  I have a copy of their songs on my iTunes.  I hope you like them as much as I do!  Or even much more!  I can't possibly pick just one artist from these array of talented singer-songwriters that's why I included all of them. :)



                                                                                                   Okay?  Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment