June 7, 2014

I Lived!

OneRepublic is an American pop rock band consisting of Ryan Tedder, Zach Filkins, Drew Brown, Eddie Fisher, and Brent Kutzle.  They went here in Manila for a leg of their Native Tour late last year, specifically November 6, 2013 at Smart Araneta Coliseum.  I knew the band from a while back and I'm familiar with their singles, I liked some of it to be honest.  But I only really noticed and love them recently, maybe last year.  I can't help but fall in love with their latest album called Native.  Every track in that album is amazing, nothing to throw away!  I swear!  Every song can be their single.  They're that good.  So when I was informed that their coming to Manila, I did not hesitate and decided to watch them perform live! :)

Our tickets!☺  I have this collection of my past concert tickets and every time I look at them, it always lifts my spirit up.  I hope to watch a lot more artists! :)  Please, please, please. :D  

My companions that night.♥  Iza, my friend from high school, on the left and Apols, my cousin, on the right. :)  We settled on Upper Box A tickets because that's what our means can buy that time, but if given the chance, we would have loved to be in the VIP section.  But staying in the upper seats didn't stop us from enjoying the show!  We were jumping up and down, dancing like freaks, and singing our hearts out like there's no tomorrow! :D

Here are my videos but do not expect much because as I've mentioned, we were way up there and besides every thing's just taken using my phone.  So merely enjoy the music, my friend.  OneRepublic is a very good band with really really great songs, if you don't know that already. :)
If you're wondering why the songs aren't complete, I have this thing that I only record a part of the song then just enjoy the performance the rest of the time.  I do not want to waste an awesome experience by just being on my phone recording everything the whole time.  And besides, I do not sing while recording so my voice won't be heard on my recordings.  I learned that trick from my past experiences in watching concerts; I used to sing while recording and my voice is overpowering the vocalist so it turned out really funny when I played it back. :D

Parting shot!  It's always bittersweet.  2 hours is not enough to enjoy an amazing band.  I would have listened and watched OneRepublic perform live for hours and not get tired. :)



                                                                                             Au revoir!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment