April 29, 2013

Song of the Week


RiRi is coming to Manilers!!! I still can't believe it! I wished for it a few months back and it came true. Now my next wish is to have a freaking ticket and willing friends to watch it with! Diamonds World Tour Manila is going to be on September 19, 2013 at SM Arena. I really wanna watch her perform live! I love tons of her songs. She's not my top favorite woman artist but she's on my top 10! It would really make me happy to watch her perform Rockstar 101, S&M, Only Girl, Hate that I Love You, Love the Way You Lie, Stay, Rehab, California King Bed, and We Found Love live. I freaking swear!!! Anyway, I chose What Now as my song of the week because it's my current favorite song from her latest studio album called Unapologetic. Enjoy listening and wish me luck in scoring tickets!


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment