April 22, 2013

Song of the Week

Been a little busy these past few days with random stuff that's why I haven't been updating. Will try to catch up soon. For the meantime, it's time for my weekly song choice. And because I'm sooo hyped with Wanderland Music Festival, I'm gonna pick a song from one of the band that's included in the line up.☺

Up Dharma Down has got to be one of the best bands that existed in Philippine music industry. Their song lyrics and tunes captures the heart. If you haven't heard of them yet, go and listen to them. It's not a waste of time! And maybe you'll thank me after.
Armi Millare's voice has got to be one of my favorite voices ever. Florence Welch, Ellie Goulding, and Lana Del Rey level in my preference.I'm really not good with music genres but I guess UDD is an indie rock band, and they're amaaaaaazeballs! I haven't seen them performed live yet that's why I'm soooo happy they're part of the Wanderland line up.☺ Hey, it's not yet too late to catch this amazing band plus 10 wonderful bands more. You can still get tickets for the first ever legit music festival in the Philippines. See you there!☺


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment