April 4, 2013

Hole in the Wall Part 2

So basically, this post is a catch up one, a long overdue post which happened 3 months ago or you can probably say last freaking year. I do believe in the saying late is better than never sooo read on, love. :p 

I love hole in the wall places. They're not crowded, they're cheaper compared to other popular places, the service is good, their wifi's working perfectly and most importantly a lot of HitW places has passed my palate. If you wanna read my HitW P1, click here.☺ 
I'm not the one who discovered this place but my co-Sunday group friends; They ate there once and decided to held our mini-Christmas Party 2013 there. It's located at Gil Fernando Avenue, Marikina City.

♪ My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard; And they're like, it's better than yours. Damn right, it's better than yours. I can teach you but I have to charge. ♪
The milkshakes are one of the reasons why you must check the place. I can't remember the names or flavors of these milkshakes but I can remember that I wanted to have another glass after I consumed mine up.☺

They served a pretty decent salad, the dressing's nice and the presentation's appealing to the eye. This salad is a pretty good choice for body-conscious people out there!☺ 

"We all need to make time for a burger once in a while."
Yummy burger meals that costs Php 100-150. A good catch considering this already has chips(FRIES! Trying to be British. LOL) and an iced tea.☺

Is your stomach grumbling already? Prepare because pasta's comingggg. :D

♪ They said I got five in a pasta bowl, but don't go against Nicki impossible. I'm the king, do what my wrist more popsicle. ♪
Planning a trip to Alexei's already? Haha! You can never go wrong with pasta. They can fill you up like crazy. There are a couple to choose from Alexei's menu and so far from what I'm seeing from my photos, so good right? I know you may be thinking that what looks good doesn't necessarily mean tastes good but I cannot remember anyone having leftovers from their plate; And that's a good sign, right?☺

And this, my love, is what I ate that night. I can remember that the salmon's a little dry but the sauce won me over. It's so good, I finished everything! I highly recommend this! 

There's always room for dessert. The world gets a little better after a spoonful of sweets.☺

And just like what I said, it was our mini-Christmas party and these are our exchange gifts. I gave a watch, and I got a clock. Sooo cute!

The whole Sunday group before everyone else came.☺ When I'm with these guys, laughing is like breathing or blinking and happiness consumes my whole being that even after we separate ways, my eyes are still twinkling.


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment