April 10, 2013

It's time to say goodbye.. slowly but surely.

I'm fat. Like fat fat, not the kind of I'm-fat-but-nobody-else-can-see-my-fats. I think that when somebody sees me, that's what they think first. "She's fat." And I don't blame them because I am, and I'm not ashamed. But I should be. I know better now. I always thought it's in the genes, but then I realized it's more of my way of thinking. I do not exercise before, I do not limit myself when it comes to eating. But then it takes a toll on me. I get sick easily and often. When I get drizzled by day or night, I instantly get colds. When I'm so sad or stressed, I get ill. Tons of stuff like that, that made me think "Oh no! I'm gonna die young!" And I don't want to die young! For God's sake, I wanna travel more, watch concerts, get married, attend reunions, have kids, grow old with my partner, see my nieces and nephews grow up. There's sooo many things I still wanna do. That's what triggered my motivation to start eating healthy and start working out.☺





















I just started a few weeks ago so there's no visible changes YET. But I'm positive I'm gonna lose weight and be really healthy. I posted these stuff to be motivated. It's more for myself than for anybody else so that when I lose the fire I have now, I can read this and be motivated again. I'm not aiming for Victoria's Secret angels bodies, I'm so gonna be happy with a decent weight that can make me wear whatever stuff I wanna wear. Being able not to buy the clothes you wanna buy because there's no available size for you is the worst thing ever. I swear! I already lost a couple of pounds, but I'm still obese I reckon so I'm not gonna stop. Like ever! Not even until I achieved the weight I want. Because I'm gonna maintain that personal ideal weight of mine and I'm gonna have dozens of selfies without my double chin or my big tummy. Haha! 


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment