April 8, 2013

Song of the Week

I'm so ashamed of myself that I only got to know Emeli Sande last January. I can't believe it, she's sooo good she deserves to be known by everyone. What I meant by good is not just about her singing ability, but her writing ability as well! British people are sooo talented, they make me wanna go to London pronto. Haha! Ticket, visa, and pocket money, please!!! :p

So my song for this week is the first ever song I heard from Emeli Sande. I heard it in a UK radio station that I listen to from time to time because I admire the presenter. LOL. Is there such thing as too much honesty? :D Anyway, Grimmy introduced me to Emeli by playing this song on his Breakfast Show on Radio 1. And I heard her sing this song live while watching the Brits 2013. She won big awards like British Female Solo Artist and British Album of the Year at the Brits so listen to her! Check her out!☺


Yes, I'm melodramatic and I'm obsessed with songs like that. And so far, that type of songs are taking over the music industry at the moment like Bruno's When I Was Your Man, RiRi's Stay, or Pink and Nate's Just Give Me A Reason. I like listening to songs that makes my heart break or songs that gives a little pinch. Haha! A little masochist, aren't I? Haha! Listen to all of her songs, they're amazeballs!


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment