April 1, 2013

Back and Forth.

I'm back!☺ And my coming back post is a Song of the Week! Woot! Since it's April Fools' Day today in this side of the world, I can't think of any other song than this one from The Temper Trap...


If you don't know them, where have you been? Are you living under a rock? Yes, I'm kind a judging you! LOL. They're an uhh-maaaaazing Australian band!☺ I knew them from (500) Days of Summer movie. Aaaaand, they're coming to Manilaaaaa on Maaaaay 2013 for the first time everrrrr! I'm so annoying with my letter-deficiency. Haha! :p Going back to the hot topic, The Temper Trap's headlining the first ever Karpos Wanderland Music Festival in the Philippines together with other uhh-maaaaazing bands internationally and locally.☺ For more information regarding the festival, I'm gonna make an entire post about that. Soon. Pinky Promise!☺


Cheerio!xx -A

No comments:

Post a Comment