April 15, 2013

Song of the Week

Music is like eating food. Have a taste of everything first then you can choose what you love or hate the most afterwards. What you're gonna ask for more, and what you'll never gonna take again. I get skeptical look because I can go from mainstream to indie in a heartbeat with equal enthusiasm. I just happened to like variety, it makes my escape(earphones on, reality off) more fun and more me. I'm kind a moody and a little bipolar so there are some extremities on my music choices. Anyway, I'd been putting more on the not so mainstream side songs here so I'm changing that now. I'm gonna share My Love's amazing track from his new and brilliant album called The 20/20 Experience.☺


This song is one of my favorite from JT's new album, and that video is awesome! Love it! I like this song alongside Strawberry Bubblegum, Pusher Love Girl and That Girl. Maybe I've listened to these songs for a hundred times already since the album was released. Anyway, have you heard that there's going to be a Part 2 to the album? It's crazy! I'm sooo excited for that Part 2 to be released late this year.☺


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment