February 27, 2012

Hole in the wall Part 1!

I have been hearing lots of ravings about this great place in Marikina so I was excited to eat there to see if it's really something to talk about. It's called Qizia Cafe and it's a hole in the wall cafe located in Concepcion, Marikina City. The food there are affordable and yummy. I'm not so sure but my friend told me that Qizia literally means good food.(Or something like that :p)☺

Beef Pesto
I love this pasta! This is their only pasta that I've tasted and I liked it very much! It's the right balance of cream and pesto that made me fall in love with it. And the beef tidbits put the amp to the dish. Put a little more salt and pepper then it's way to go! I'm so gonna order this for myself next time!☺ 

Crispy Pork Belly
This dish is dangerously delicious! It tastes so good and so bad for the health at the same time! What an evil dish! :p

Family size Nachos
How I wish their nachos have more salsa, cheese and ground beef. Plus it'd be more appealing if their dip would be a little thicker.☺

Qizia's House Special Pizza
This is a regular pizza that has everything on it! :p Well, it's pretty much overloaded with ingredients in a good way and I really gotta mention that I love thin crust pizza!☺

Seafood Chowder
I find this soup a little bland. There's something missing and I didn't get to know what because I merely tasted this a table spoonful. But I'm thinking that if they thicken this a little more, simmer it for a couple of minutes longer, the flavor will be more concentrated and it will taste better. And an herb wouldn't hurt too.☺ 

Tenderloin Steak
This is my own order and I find the steak kinda over grilled but it's bearable because the flavor of the meat won over the charcoal-y taste when you bite into it. I liked it so far.☺


"Life goes faster on protein."
-Martin H. Fischer


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment