March 2, 2012

Self proclaimed movie buff! :p

I'm claiming the title, I'm a certified movie buff! I really love going to the cinema or when I'm short on budget, I'm already happy to settle for a DVD or downloaded copies.☺ It's been a while since my last PLAY blog post so here it is.. but just so you know, this is not in any sense a movie review post because I'm not so fond of spoiling things up so I'm merely stating a favorite quote of mine from the movie and that's it, that's all I can give. It's for you to watch to know if it's any good.☺

"You are supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for God's sake!"
I admire the four artists in this movie! Swear. And a special shout out to Jude Law!♥

"I told you I'd share my ticket. I'd never planned on sharing my heart, maybe I could get lucky twice today."

"There is a painful difference between the expectation of an unpleasant event and its final certainty."
"Elinor: Whatever his past actions, whatever his present course.. at least, you may be certain that he loved you.
Marianne: But not enough. Not enough."


"Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.. and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home.. only to no home I'd ever known.. I was just taking her hand to help her out of the car and I knew. It was like.. magic."

"Killing will not bring you peace."

"Love can't always be perfect. Love is just love."

"It's not that we don't talk, it's just that sometimes people run out of things to say."

"I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn't, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. Because it's the halves that halve you in half. I didn't know, don't know, about the in-between bits; the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me."


"ThomasTell me how you love her, Will.
WillLike a sickness and its cure together."


"It's not a bad thing finding out that you don't have all the answers. You start asking the right questions."


☺ 10 : 5 = watched at home : watched at the cinema ☺


"We were unprepared, in the dark, and disavowed. And the only thing that functioned was this team."

"Slow and steady wins the race."

"My heart is not cold. It's broken."

"I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right, not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him."

"Kahit gaano pa kalaki yung pagmamahal na ibigay mo, hindi 'yun hadlang para sa isang tao na 'yun na saktan ka."


Love, camaraderie, superpowers, romance--that's all I need to like or even fall in love with a movie. I'm really such a hopeless romantic gal! Boo! :)) And i have to admit that I'm like any other normal girls who loves feeling twitterpated. Anyway, that's all for now.☺



A

No comments:

Post a Comment