March 27, 2012

Transition.

My March 24, 2012 had been pretty busy, in the morning was my graduation in Makati and in the evening was my cousin's debut in Bulacan. Though it was really tiring, it also has been a crazy happy day.☺

When we arrived in Bulacan, I instantly changed from my uniform to my outfit for the night. The guests are asked to wear a black and/or white outfit, so I obliged. Here I am wearing a top and leather leggings from PRP.☺

It's funny that we end up having an informal photoshoot that night. Here's a proof: A Gossip Girl-ish shot with my cousins.☺

A required shot with the celebrant. Happy 18th birthday Epi!☺ We're so proud of you SK Chairman!☺

(L-R) Ressa, Drix & Moi ☺ Again, I would like to thank Drix for my header and for these photos.☺

As I'm always saying, it's always fun to be with my cousins. They're a living treasure of mine. We don't get to see each other all time but our bonds are so strong it's unbreakable.☺

"Every human being has a right to search for happiness, and by 'happiness' is meant something that makes other people content."
-Flowing Like A River, Paulo Coelho (This book is my gift to Epi that's why I chose this quote.)

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment