March 29, 2012

Sweetness is my weakness!☺

Last March 25 was my older sister's 25th birthday. We originally haven't planned anything special until a week of the said date. Nanay and I decided to throw her a surprise dinner in our house. I got the help of one of my cousins and a few of Ate's friends.☺ It was my first time to throw a surprise party and luckily it's a success!☺

And these are her cakes..
Chocolate Sansrival from Goldilock's
I chose to buy this cake because my family really love Sansrival and it's nice to taste something new all the time to somehow broaden our taste bud's horizon. Some people love it because it's something new for them, some people don't because it's said to be too sweet. As for me, I love it and I'm gonna eat it again. I love its richness and sweetness though I personally advice to eat only a small portion because when eaten in large amount it's kind of sickening to the taste buds out of its richness and sweetness.

"Too much of anything is bad."

Dulce de Leche from Red Ribbon
This one I also chose because I love it too. The chiffon is cotton-like, the caramel is just the right sweetness and the milk that gives off the creamy feel to the cake! No one will ever dislike this one.☺

Tiramisu Meltdown from Red Ribbon
This is a gift from Ate Nelia. It's bittersweet, well more like sweet.☺

Mocha Dedication Cake
This one is a gift from my Ate's work. It taste like... well, mocha! :p


The supposed dinner end up to drinking until wee hours, I hope we made Ate's 25th birthday memorable for her. I wish her peace, love, happiness and success! Cheers for greater years to come!☺



A loving sister,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment