March 31, 2012

Ngon!

Sometime ago Nanay and I ran errands together and before we head home, we decided, well more like I insisted eating somewhere I've never tried before so we end up dining at Pho Hoa.☺

I've always wanted to try Pho Hoa out but it only pushed through that day. I kinda dragged Nanay there because I know that what Pho Hoa offers, Nanay will love. She loves stews and Asian cuisine so she's actually the perfect companion there.☺

If you're wondering what NGON means, it's delicious in Vietnamese and PHO is rice noodles while HOA means harmony. Let the harmony of rice noodles begin!☺

Beef Stew
And I wasn't mistaken, we both love our orders! We tasted each other's food. This is the one I got, beef stew. And I love it! It's flavorful, big in portion, the meat is so tender you don't need an effort to chew and the noodles is cooked right. The only thing I noticed is that it isn't served piping hot, if it had been it would make the dish perfect!☺  

Crispy Noodles
Nanay ordered this one and this tasted so good I wanna finish it all! The noodles is crazy crispy, the veggies are done to perfection and the combination of both is a firework in your mouth.☺

Calamansi Juice
I chose this drink because I had colds that time and I loved my choice! They use honey instead of sugar in sweetening the juice.☺ 

Strawberry Shake
Wasn't able to taste this but I bet it's good, Nanay finished it all to the point of sipping soundly. :p

I hate bad hair day! Anyway, here's an instagram pic of Nanay and I.☺ I'm channeling my ever-reliable-most-favorite-lippie, Russian Red!♥

"Pleasure in dining is the overall feeling that comes from the different circumstances of opportunities, places, things, and persons which accompany the meal."
-Robert Courture

A loving foodie,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment