February 22, 2012

Up up and away!☺

 Sometime this love month, a few friends and my cousin went for a little adventure. An unplanned one. We originally just wanted to go to Hot Air Balloon Festival in Pampanga but due to certain details, we end up road tripping from Montalban to Pampanga to Subic and back.☺

Posing w a Canon digicam inflatable w ze gang. From left to right: Myself, Dianne, Irisse, & Khen.☺

While watching the kites.☺ I love the experience though I don't think I would want to go there next year or the year after that. :p

7 Eleven stop over after window shopping in Duty Free Subic. :D

We happened to see a not so cute and not so little monkey(I'm not fond of animals) roaming around the street of Subic.☺

And we were eager like that! Stopping over just to take a photo w a no parking sign in Subic area. How pathetic and cute at the same time, right? :p

We ate picnic-style! So fun! We brought lotsa food to save some bucks and the experience was real nice.☺ 

So in love w the view and the wind effect of my hair! LOL. How I wish to have a vacation house near a beach someday.☺

Tix.☺ Thanks Khen for the photos and for driving!☺


There were lots of people that went there! Crazy many!☺

It's kinda surreal seeing a hot air balloon a few feet away from me, I really wish to ride it but it's so expensive. Maybe when I get rich I'll come back there.☺


"Adventure is just bad planning."
-Roald Amundsen


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment