February 17, 2012

Savory & Sweets KoCCo!

I know I've already blogged about Kitchen of Coffee and Cakes here but there's so much KoCCo offers that it really deserves a second post.☺

Roast Beef
I love roast beef, that's a fact about me!☺ And I can honestly say, what KoCCo offers is a safe one. There's nothing special about it and it is not awful at the same time. It's simply just safe.☺


Chocolate Torte
I fell in love with this torte! It's so delicious I want to have another slice of it then and there though I was already full. When I took my first bite, I felt like I have died and went to cake heaven! It's that good!♥


Mango Walnut Torte
This is one of their best seller and I didn't wonder why when I got to taste it. It's also good though I will choose the Chocolate Torte over this one or a slice of both will just be perfect for me! :p

Out of all the places in Tomas Morato, I have stayed a lot of time in KoCCo during my ojt. I think that's a good sign, right? Because I can't help but to come back. ;) Their food, savory or sweets, hot or cold, are good enough and affordable.☺ I'm ending this post with a quote from Bill Waterson.☺


"I'm not a vegetarian, I'm a dessertarian."


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment