February 18, 2012

Manyaman!♥

I've been posting catch up posts these past few days and these food indulging happened when I was still interning at Katre along Tomas Morato.☺

Teresita's is a sister restaurant of Razon's. Both came from Pampanga, so you can expect that they serve nice food in there. Kapampangans have special place in my heart, I find them endearing with no specific reason at all.☺

I tried their Halo Halo, for me to compare it with Razon's and they're actually alike but the one served in Teresita's has more ingredients. Both are delish!☺

I ordered Kare-Kare because it's my most favorite Filipino dish, ever, and I'm not disappointed at all! This Kare-Kare is peanut butter-y in a pleasing way and the meat is so tender, you don't need to exert a lot of effort in tearing it apart. The serving is quite big for 1 rice alone so I had to order another cup that time! :D (Real women are not afraid to have extra rice! :p)

Regular iced tea to complete the whole meal.☺


"A dog knows the places he is thrown food."


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment