February 20, 2012

Oz-Ph. HS.☺

I don't usually see my high school friends for some reason that our schedule doesn't match or some of them are not in the country anymore. So when a friend is back in town for a short vacay, it's a must to see them for some catch up 101. :p
  
(L-R) Paul, Avon, Me, Arianne, Laurice at BonChon TriNoma for lunch.☺
Ravonni is a friend back once upon a time, she's now based in Oz and visited Ph last December up to January.☺

We didn't know what to do after eating so we end up mall hopping and our last stop had been Eastwood. We originally wanted to watch a movie but the time slots are too late so we finally settled playing bowling.☺


It's crazy that when you don't have a planned itinerary or things to do, you end up spending so much more than your allotted budget! :p

After playing, we ate dinner Sizzlin' Pepper Steak! I like sizzling foods, Avon don't but we still ate here. Haha! We were joking the whole time that I was really the one who just got back! :D

That's the server's cue if you need anything, you just put the mooove on and they'll come to you.☺


It's not my first time to eat at SPS but I still find this cute.☺

DISCLAIMER: This isn't going to be a normal food blog review post 'cause I didn't taste all of the food, I can't comment about it. Food photo overload coming up!☺

The over all experience was okay, I like that the sizzle lasts for a long time but the downside is I noticed that the food is a little too dry. Anyhow, I can honestly say it's not the best nor the worst dinner of my life. It's mediocre.☺

(L-R) Avon, Ella, Myself, Laurice, Arianne, Armelle ☺
It seemed that the time was not enough for us to catch up real good though it had been a super fun day! I hope to see you all soon! Love you guys!☺

Thank you Ella for the photos!♥


‎"Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs, who accept you for what you are, who would do anything to make you smile, and who love you no matter what."


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment