February 14, 2012

Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate!☺

Since it's Valentine's day today, I'm gonna talk about one of my favorite chocolates on earth... Timtam!♥ (Hoping to receive tons of Timtam next Valentine's. Haha!)

I'm actually fond of chocolates with wafers so when I get to taste Timtam for the first time I actually fell in love with it. And I instantly know that this love is going to last forever! Haha! :p But there's one problem I'm facing right now, as far as I know, there's no available store that sell Timtam here in the Philippines. It's saddening! Anyway, a good friend of mine went home from Oz last December and she gave me 3 packs. Yehey!☺ (Thanks & love you Avon!☺)

I love dark chocolate, of all the types of chocolates it's my most favorite. I love the bitter taste at the end that balances the sweetness of the chocolate. It's so my taste!☺ I love this flavor of Timtam, I can't help myself that I finished it all!

And this one I didn't like the most, it's too sweet for me. I'm really not a super fan of milk chocolates. There were days that I like it, and there are days that I don't.

I actually believe the saying that nothing beats the original. This is pure love and I'm saying that from the bottom of my heart. Just thinking about it makes me salivate. Oh, I'm craving for this now, no kidding!!!

On the other hand, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!☺ It's for everyone that believes in love, all kinds of love. And if by chance that you're feeling sad, just remember this quote by Jareb Teague..


"Chocolate remedies adversity."


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment