February 21, 2012

This is how we do it!☺

I really can't wait to finish all my supposed January posts.☺ Anyway, one of my dear cousin turned legal last January 24 and she celebrated it at their house earlier on. It's a simple and crazy house party. I merely chose a few pics to save myself from lotsa shame. LOL! :p
  
After the 18 whatnots, we went to their still unfinished rooftop to party and dance the night away(drink, laugh and be crazy). Haha! Here I am striking a pose with Patty(in black tank) and Ressa.☺

Yes, I'm a LITTLE older than them, but who cares? Age is just a number and young is an attitude! Haha!(Defensive much!) Here's Jhillin & Lyka.☺ 

Presenting the young Diaz clan!☺ Jaja, the one who's backless is the celebrant. Happy 18th girl! Enjoy your life while doing your responsibilities. Change for the better and I'm always here for you. Love ya!☺

This sticky game started when Tito Geoff(Jaja's Pop) put an icing randomly on us. It's fun yet I still don't like it! :p

With Patty & Drix. Thanks Drix for the photos!☺


"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."
-Dr. Joyce Brothers


'Til next time!☺

Lotsa love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment