May 3, 2013

TC

Sometime ago Nanay(Yep! I call my mother, Nanay.☺) and I went out to enroll my not-so-little brother and we planned to buy stuff for my soon-to-be-out nephew. I was so excited to buy baby stuff because they're so cute and so little, I can't help but be amazed! Anyhoo, we dined somewhere I've never eaten before.. It's called Tokyo Cafe and (obviously) they serve Japanese food! Mi paborito! I can never get tired eating Japanese food. Never ever. 

Kalbi-ju
I picked this for myself though I'm on a strict diet! Haha! I can't deprive myself from eating what I love. I can't say no to thinly sliced beef strips drizzled with yakiniku sauce and served with miso soup on the side. If you can say no to that, well, I just can't! Haha! Everything was seasoned rightly for my taste though for Nanay they're a little on the salty side. But to be fair, Nanay's preference in food is in the bland side because of health purposes.☺

Iced Green Tea
I'm pretty obsessed with green tea. This obsession has been going on for 3 years now and I don't have a plan on stopping myself from drinking happiness. :p Tokyo Cafe's green tea is pretty awesome and I like the fact that I'm the one who put the syrup so that I can control the sugar I'm gonna put in my voluptuous body! Haha! :D

Clubhouse Sandwich
This is Nanay's lunch because she said she's not hungry. If you're wondering what she eats when she's hungry, it's rice for sure. You know, Filipinos and their white rice. So good and so bad. I resisted having a bite of this because I already have a heavy meal in front of me and luckily I won the urge! Yehey! You need to congratulate me. Haha! Why is it so hard to lose weight and so easy to eat? Irony.

Tokyo Cafe Brewed Coffee
I know it's crazy hot in Manila right now but Nanay still opt for some fix, maybe to boost some energy for some baby stuff shopping we're gonna do.☺ 

The only photo I had that day because I'm not really feeling vain. Sorry for my annoying smug face. Haha! Anyhoo, it's sooo fun to buy baby stuff! I swear! I already have fashion pegs for my nephew as early as now! Oh, I'm so excited to be an Aunt!


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment