May 15, 2013

Favorites

A while back, a few weeks ago to be somehow exact, I accompanied my mother and my brother to the little one's dental check up in Katipunan and afterwards we dined in Cibo. One of my favorite commercialized or mainstream restaurants in Manila. I actually blogged about Cibo already here and here. I love to eat there so much I always wanna eat there every time I go out. And I'm not even exaggerating. Anyway, this particular day, I gave in and urge my companions to eat there.☺

Spinaci Zola
Cibo's Spinach-Gorgonzola dip is one of my favorite dip ever, in my entire life! I'm dead serious! I love it so much I can have this appetizer every freaking day!

Penne Al Telefono
And this my friend, never fails. Never. Ever. Anyone will like this, I swear! If you don't know what to order from Cibo's massive array of dishes from their ginormous menu, pick this. You're welcome. :p

Fontina Pomodoro
When it comes to Cibo's mains, I personally love their Ossobuco Gremolata and I wanted my brother to try it but unfortunately it's out of stock so he opted for this. And it ain't bad! In fact, it's sooo good, my younger brother finished everything all by himself. This dish is supposed to be paired with a bread or something but since my brother's staaaarving that time, he asked for rice. Oh, good ol' rice! Crazy.

Prosciutto di Parma Rossa
Parma Ham is directly proportional to yummmmm!

Ironman & Superman
This is sooo out of the blue but Ironman is my favorite superhero. Like ever. And I'm ending this post with an Iron Man 3 quotation said by Aldrich Killian..


"Failure is the fog from which we all glimpse triumph."


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment