October 23, 2012

Cibo.

Last Sunday, Nanay and I had merienda with her college friends. I was like a chaperon for the grown ups. Well Aia, one of Nanay's friend's daughter and I, for that matter. Anyway, they let me choose where to eat because they think I'm knowledgeable in that area, little did they know I'm biased with my decisions when it comes to food selection. I always select my craving for that moment and I opt for Italian that day. We're in Gateway and Cibo is the best choice!☺

I love Cibo because their food is really yummy and I loved them even more after knowing that 75% of their ingredients are organic! How cool is that? I already blogged about Cibo here but I feel the need to post something about it again because I just adore that restaurant so much. Plus I'm a fan of Margarita Fores!☺

White Grape for me & Four Seasons for Nanay
The classic and everyone's favorite, Mango.
I'm not a big fan of this but I love the color! Raspberry.
Spinaci Zola for our appetizer. I like spinach because of Popeye(Haha!), and I'm not a big fan of gorgonzola or any blue cheese but for some weird reason, this dip really worked for me. I loved it! This alone could make me come back every week! :D
Penne al Telefono. This is one of their best sellers and a sure hit to anyone! I mean it, anyone will like it! It's cheesy, creamy, with the right amount of tomato and basil, and personally with a little more pepper, it's perfection in a plate baby!
Linguine di Valentino. Calling all the crab lovers out there! Who wouldn't want their crab  meat swimming in cream in their pasta? Whoever will say no, I bet is just allergic to crab! I always order this whenever I want pasta and I'm in Cibo. I swear, I personally love it! 
 Praga Bianca. Mozzarella, smoked cooked ham, mushrooms, basil, and extra virgin olive oil. Are you now going white for your pizza? Yes, there's no tomato, you can check. They have a few selections of this for those of people who are not a fan of tomato.
Prosciutto di Parma Rossa. I like this more than the Praga pizza because of, hold on to your seats, arugula! Haha! I love arugula! It's a good break from the very reliable basil everyone uses!

I was so full and happy after! I indulged, I laughed, I listened, I talked, and at the end of it, I learned something. I realized that when we're eating, it's not just about the food. I think it's more about our companions.  

I hope you didn't noticed, but if you do, I'm so sorry for the photos. I tried rotating it but it always comes like that when I upload it here on blogger. I'm never good at that kind of techy stuff, forgive me.☺


A

No comments:

Post a Comment