October 15, 2012

Life had been bearable through these..

I already made a post like this a year ago, same title and idea. But I decided to make another one because I have a couple of new series I'm watching. I have been watching foreign tv shows since I was in high school and I really enjoy watching them because the story line can't be guessed or it's so interesting even after years of watching it, you still end up waiting for it every single week.The shows that I'm watching just keep on growing in numbers. These shows keep me sane. I always look forward to my 40 minute break from reality.☺
NOTE: Photos are not mine.

I started watching Pretty Little Liars since its first season, a friend suggested it to me and I liked the story line so I kept on watching. PLL is currently on half season break. They're going to have a Halloween episode on October 23 and will resume for the other half of season 3 on January. I love this show because of friendship, love, and its mysteries. There's always something to look forward to in the next episode! A or Team A is always one step ahead of the girls and it's so hard to guess who the head A is, because I really believe there's a head in the A team. Whether you've read the book or not, you're still going to enjoy the series. Plus the men in this show are eye candies!

Gossip Girl season 6 just premiered last Monday night in the U.S. so it's Tuesday morning here in the Philippines. It's GG's last season ever so it's saddening. It's always sad to bid goodbye to your favorite shows. I've watched this show from my late high school years and I believe I'm gonna be emotional on December when I watch the very last episode. Chuck, Nate, Serena, and Blair had been part of my life. I watched them grow up and change for the better. Some people think GG is all about schemes and high profile living but they do not see the real friendship among the four of them and the palpable love of Chuck and Blair.

Some of my friends had been persuading me to watch this show ever since season 1 but my stubborn self didn't listen to them and I only started watching it last July and boy I was hooked! When I was watching season 1-3, the show was on break but it already resumed for season 4 last Thursday night in the U.S./Friday morning here in the Philippines. This series is so good I watched season 1-3 for just 3 weeks and I already watched all of the previous seasons twice. I wanna punch myself for not watching earlier! It's crazy! I don't wanna spoil anything so it's hard to filter my thoughts. But this I assure you, you will never regret watching TVD. Seeing Damon, Stefan, Matt, and Klaus every week is enough reason to watch, my dear. And I bet you'll get hooked too!

Out of all the series I've watched or I'm watching, Skins is the most modern one and the only British show. It's full of stuff that our parents wouldn't like but on the other hand, it showcases real life problems. It shows how some people deal with certain problems in life. Family, health, friendship, mental, and school issues. Skins is currently on break and will resume on January with its final season ever. I read that they're going to include some of the characters in different generations. All in all, Skins have 6 seasons with 3 generations, 2 season each generation. I'm so excited for it! If it isn't too obvious, my favorite generation is 2. I love Effy though she's cray cray and Freddie's love is something any girl would pray for!

This is the newest series I'm watching! It just started 2 weeks ago, so its 3rd episode will air on AXN-Asia on Monday night, Philippine time. I'm not aware with the U.S. air dates so if you wanna catch LR, just google it. Anyway, so far, it's so good! The first episode was breathtaking, in every sense of the word! I'm so glad I'm watching it. It's action packed and it has a very interesting story line. As early as now, I can mention a lesson that the show can teach me, it's how to stand for what you believe in no matter what it takes.

I decided to watch Partners because of Sophia Bush. I like her so much from One Tree Hill so when I learned that she's doing a new TV show, I instantly noted that I'm gonna watch it. Little did I know that her new show is so far different from OTH. Partners is true blue comedy. Every freaking episode makes me laugh! It's actually more of a sitcom but I really enjoyed the very first episode so I kept on watching. The first ever episode aired the night of September 24 U.S. time so it's also a baby series. Season 1 is currently on going and the 4th episode will be this week. If you want to laugh then watch this very light tv show!

I'm a frustrated singer so I love to watch singing competitions but honest to God, my favorite of them all is The Voice. US or UK, but the former is currently on going with it's season 3 on AXN-Asia. It's every Monday and Tuesday night. I catch it there and the blind auditions just ended last week so this week will be the start of the battle rounds. The Voice also announced in their last episode that there'll be a new process to be added on the show. It's actually the steal thing. I'm so excited for the next episode! And before I forget, I love the judges especially Adam and Blake! They're too funny! I always have a good laugh watching them go against each other for a contestant!

I never thought I'd say this but I really enjoy watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I actually love them! They make me happy! They're getting paid for just being themselves! It's silly! My favorite Kardashian would be Khloe because she's sweet, vocal, fights for what she thinks is right, and she's proud to be in that gorgeous curves. And I love Lamar and Khloe together! Their love together is inspiring! The show is currently on break but will air episode 19 of season 7 on October 21 that'll show Kylie's 15th birthday bash.

I got curious with Matt Bomer that's why I started watching White Collar. I downloaded every freaking episode and watch it. Now I get what the flock is all about! He's every inch of a man, women wants! Those smiles are weakening and the way he portrays Neal Caffrey is something girls would fan girl for! Even the truth, that Matt is gay with a partner and kids, can't stop girls ogle. Anyway, WC is currently on break and will resume for the other half of season 4 on January. Neal Caffrey is a conman-thief-forger-art aficionado turned FBI consultant. The story line is very interesting, I will keep on watching until the end of the entire series. It's not all about bad things, Mozzie and Neal's friendship is heartfelt! Neal and Peter's partnership is insipiring! And I just have to add this, I love Neal Caffrey and Sara Ellis together! They make me feel twitterpated! ☺

Lo and behold! I saved the best for last! Suits is my favorite out of all the new series I'm watching. I love Mike Ross and Harvey Specter. Their partnership is so good and the women in their life, I love too! Donna and Rachel. Harvey is a lawyer and the best closer in New York, while Mike is an unbelievably smart guy and I can't get over this show! I watched season 1 for 3 times already and I will keep on watching until it comes back! It makes me cry and laugh and get excited! I love this show so much, I can't wait for January for the episodes left for season 2!♥

Watching these shows "is my way of running away from reality, my chariot of fire that takes me far away from myself, and I owe my life to it." I borrowed the quote from Paulo Coelho, I read one of his book and remembered that line that fits how I wanna describe my feelings about these tv shows. We may have different preference with what we wanna watch but I hope you find the show or shows that'd make you happy like how these shows make me dancing on air happy.☺


A

No comments:

Post a Comment