October 11, 2012

RDJ

Robert Downey Jr. is one of my favorite actors, ever. Iron Man is my all time favorite avenger or superhero for that matter. I loved Due Date. And I will never forget Sherlock Holmes. The way he personified these characters is beyond words I can describe. He made the character real, and for me no one can play Sherlock Holmes or Iron Man better. His wit can make anyone like him.

I don't usually do this kind of post, fan-girling with a hollywood actor out of my reach. But I have to share this! A few weeks back, a friend of mine tweeted that Robert Downey Jr. is the original singer of Every Breath You Take. I can't believe her instantly so I searched for it and I stumble upon something over the world wide web. Apparently, Sting was really the one who wrote it and he's also the original singer but in an episode of Ally Mcbeal, an American TV show in the late 90s to early 2000s, RDJ sang Every Breath You Take with Sting. Watch it if you haven't yet!☺


I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did! I can't actually stop watching it. Even after weeks, I still can't help but smile.☺ Remember my past post about grand gestures? This is one of them!♥ I hope this kind of thing happen in real life. *deep breath*


A

No comments:

Post a Comment