October 14, 2012

Pile

I have been wanting to try Stackers since forever and this is the only time I got a chance. It's perfect timing that I'm craving for a burger and there's Stackers in the area. My sister had been raving about it so I was really curious what's the difference of this burger place compared to Big Better Burger or Brother's Burger or any burger chain for that matter.

The menu. Before I opened it, I expected pricey burgers but I was mistaken. The price range was quite appropriate for their burger selections. The prices were perfect for an unemployed slash student consumer like me.  

Nachos (Php 130.00)
There's nothing special about the nachos but it's my favorite pica pica or finger food in English. The serving of this is pretty much on the verge of overpriced but since I loved their simple dips of cheddar cheese and salsa, I'll let it pass.☺ 

Double Stacker (Php 155.00)
This was my cousin's order. After the meal, she was pretty much full and that's a good thing right? Not healthily though. But the price is pretty much cheaper compared to other popular burger chains so this gets a thumbs up from me!☺

Stack Cheese Burger (Php 135.00)
I was really confused whether to get Stack Cheese Burger or The Massive but I decided to just get the former because I think the latter will make me feel bloated afterwards. And I pretty much made the right decision because even with just this, I was so full after. The bun is soft, the patty is thin for me, so I wasn't able to savor it much but it taste quite enough for the price, and the sauce that can't be seen in the photo made me fall in love with it.☺

Upgraded Iced Tea and Fries (Php 65.00)
Who says Mcdonald's the only one who can have an upgraded meal? lol.

I'm now convinced why Ate liked Stackers and I'm kinda gonna convince you as well. I think these are her reasons:
a. It's cheap. The prices are affordable. Once in a while, it's good to miss Mcdo. *wink*
b. The place is small but nice. There's smoking area outside and there's an air-conditioned area.
c. The place is not crowded.
d. Free and fast wifi! Enough said.☺


A

No comments:

Post a Comment