May 20, 2013

Song of the Week

After 2 days to recover, it's crazy that I'm still hangover from Wanderland Music and Arts Festival. No, I didn't drink but I'm still high from the awesome music experience which I will blog soon enough. I wanna share a song I discovered there, well, I discovered a couple but this particular song was stuck in my head. I'm so in love with this song I decided to make it my song of the week. It's from the amazing band, Nada Surf.


I feel so happy and blessed that I got to hear this song for the first time and live 2 days ago. This is my heart's song and I can't believe I didn't know this song. If you already know this, good for you. If not, here's your chance; And that's definitely one of the reason why I do this song of the week thing, to broaden my music choices and knowledge, as well as to share some songs I know that might struck other people too. It can be the same as it struck me, or it can be a different kind of feeling toward the song. I believe that like food, music is universal and can connect people one way or another. It's only a matter of personal preference and taste. I hope you dig this song! Because I definitely do!☺


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment