May 21, 2013

Drool.

A friend treated us for late lunch some time two weeks ago because it was his birthday. My strict diet isn't so strict when it comes to birthdays and gatherings. So we decided to try Army Navy. I know we're a tad too late to try this burger chain out but you know what they, it's better late than never. And trying it for the first time via a birthday treat heightened the awesomeness. Haha! :p

We tried their Eastwood branch. I wanted to take a photo of the wall that showcases their tagline, "Come in hungry, walk out happy." but I wasn't able to take a photo because there were customers seating right in front of it.☺

And the food photo diary begins... If you're hungry, reading more might be a bad idea. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

After eating at Army Navy Eastwood City branch, we headed to J.Co's for some sweets. This is also a bad idea because doughnuts are one of the unhealthiest food ever. It's sad because I love it soooo much! Haha
So far this is my favorite J.Co branch because it's spacious and it's not crowded.☺
A with Shamel, my sister's boyfriend's cousin.☺

I'm obsessed with anything flavored green tea! So imagine my happiness with this Ms. Green Tea! Totally perfect for my taste. 


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment