May 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Every thursday almost everyone I follow on instagram post a throwback photo so I decided to post a super duper long overdue post that has been on my drafts since last year. I have not been interested in posting this until today so here it is..

We ate for the first time at Haianese Delights and it was awesome because it's cheap, the food tasted okay and some meals are rice-all-you-can. I know, it's unhealthy and all but last year I was so happy with that food place because I was still not health conscious then. But right now, I wouldn't personally choose to eat there because I'm trying my very best to eat healthy. But you have to try to eat there because the food will speak for itself! And their staff were sooo nice and friendly, fastfoods or restaurants should hire staff like them!☺ 

A with Ja ready to binge! Though I'm the only one who looks like it! I envy some of my cousins for being blessed with THE "thin gene." Oh, what I would do to have that gene. Imagine eating anything and everything without getting fat? Bliss! Haha! :p

Lvers. Nins and Ate.

The Singles Club. A, Jaja, and Angge.


"Time spent with family is time well spent. Family is the one constant element in life."


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment