May 6, 2013

Song of the Week

Every night I listen to just one voice to put me to sleep. I swear I think I'm obsessed with her! I love her voice and her music for months now but lately my love for her music grew and I can't help myself but listen to her every freaking night. I hope to watch her perform live soon, maybe next year. Presenting to you my song of the week by none other than, the amazing, Lana Del Rey!


Tons of her songs are really sad and the happy ones are kind a sad too but I love her music anyway! And she's gorg without even trying so hard! I watched her iTunes Festival 2012 performance a few months ago and she was just in sweater and pants that time, but she's beautiful nonetheless! Her voice is one of my most favorite voices ever. So distinct and the way she uses it baffles me. Awesome!


xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment