November 30, 2012

The End

 Mass, dinner, then movie with friends is the perfect way to end your Sunday. Together with my sister and some friends, we attended mass at St. Peter Parish in Commonwealth then head to TriNoma to eat dinner and watch the most anticipated movie this month. 

Crispy Pla-Pla with Garlic
We decided to eat at Gerry's Grill. Affordable and yummy Filipino food, perfect combination! :p

Crispy Pata
Deadly-cious! I think it's unfair that this is actually bad for our health! It baffles me how can something taste so yummy and be so deadly at the same time? 

Sugba Kilaw
I always remember my SuTuKil experience whenever I hear the term Sugba. Read it!☺

Crispy Pancit Canton
I'm in love with this! I used to love Chowking's version of this but they do not offer it anymore, thankfully this tastes so good! 

After our appetizing meal, we roam around the mall and tried the overrated J.Co. I don't think I will ever fall in line for 2 hours just for doughnuts. Just sharing.

Crunchy. Forest Glam. Oreo.
Don't get me wrong, I liked their doughnuts but I'm not gonna waste my 2 hours just for it, if you get what I mean. If there's no line, hell I'll buy something! But if there's a gazillion people lining up, I'm not even gonna think about it and I'll surely pass.☺

Cheezy Rich.
I liked this ensaymada-ish doughnut! J.Co doughnuts are less sweet compared to Krispy Kreme's but it's also smaller in term of serving. But I think what's attracting with J.Co doughnuts is it melts in your mouth perfectly. I think that's the reason of the commotion in every J.Co store here in the Philippines.☺ 

As much as I love The Vampire Diaries, I have to admit I'm a Twilight fan first. I read the books, I watched every movie so it's sure thing that I'm watching the last part. I actually love this last part because they stayed true with the book and the alterations were seamless, every fan would surely love it. I'm aware that as much as a lot of people love the saga, there's as much number who hates it. There are a lot of comments like it's hanging at the end and just when you thought they exceeded your expectation, they suddenly went back to being mediocre once again. I kind of disagree with them, first the book ended just like how the movie did. Second, the battle part is so amazing I questioned my knowledge of the book but they can't modify it totally because the fans loved the movie due to its captivating story. It's hard to bid goodbye to a story I love dearly but I have to accept life's cycle, and I hold unto the fact that endings are beginnings.


Toodles!☺
A

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Masarap! Pero effort sa pila! Haha! Uwian mo kami ni Ashton ng donut sa weekend! :D

      Delete