November 26, 2012

Green House Effect

This is a long overdue post but I have to post it because this had been the most satisfying and delicious meal I've ever eaten when I was in Cebu. I am not exaggerating nor kidding. Casa Verde is a restaurant in Cebu which have a cozy ambiance and serves good food. Who wouldn't love them, right?

I really wanted to order a red wine to match my steak but I chose this tea instead. Yes, I'm such a lola. :D

The Dax
Round steak drizzled with brown sauce with a couple of shrimp and veggies on the side and their very own harvest rice. I finished everything and what I loved most about my meal was it's affordable. If Casa Verde has a branch here in Manila, I would always eat there and bring my family and friends! I swear!

Brian's Ribs
Baked pork ribs with sweet-tangy sauce and corn and carrots on the side and plain rice. It was called Brian's Ribs because Casa Verde's meals were named after the family members of the owner. This is one of their best sellers because it's cheap and the serving is so big! And it tasted amazing too! I told you, I loved it there!

Buffalo Wings
I've been very particular with buffalo wings because a lot of establishments offer it but not all has the right. Casa Verde's version was yummy, the dip won me over! The first time I tasted bleu cheese, I didn't like it much but as time passed by tasting or eating food with it, I slowly learned to like it. Their bleu cheese dip was the perfect partner for their flavorful wings.

We dined there October 31st and it was so cute that all their staff were dressed as soldiers. I loved it! All in all, the food, the service and the experience were beyond amazing and I can't wait to be back. I will definitely eat there again, if given the chance!☺


Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment