November 13, 2012

Burger Queen

I said in my previous publish that I'll be posting about everything my companions and I ate in our Cebu-Bohol trip but my mind's in a whirlpool these past few days that I have been neglecting this outlet of mine. Anyhow, I'm partially back and let me present you the 2nd best meal I've eaten in our entire trip. Dong Juan is a restaurant in Cebu which offers good food within a budget so when you're in Cebu and don't know what to eat, try to find Dong Juan.☺

Lemon Iced Tea
I like their container so much I wanna commend them with that! I only have one problem with the drink, it's not ice cold when served so it easily went to room temperature after a while.

Mozzarella Sticks
Cheese is one of the best food invention, ever. I swear, I'm in love with it! This mozzarella sticks lack something but I can't figure out what but the salsa won me over so I'd still say that this is a good order. :p

Gambas al Ajillo
This is one of their best sellers and I liked it! No one can ever go wrong with shrimp, garlic, and olive oil.☺ 

Baby Back Ribs in BBQ sauce
The meat was so tender you won't need a knife to slice it! I'm obsessed with barbecue flavored anything so their sauce is a hit for me.☺

I can't remember if this is Pork Chop Steak or Burger Steak. Surely, it isn't my order so I forgot about it. :D

Sisig
Nothing special about this dish, just your regular sisig, so you can pass from ordering this one, if I were you. ;)

Red Hot Chilli Burger
If you're up for something spicy and juicy, bring this on your table! As what I've read around world wide web, Dong Juan is the burger haven of Cebu so if you're craving for inexpensive, good tasting burger, hit Dong Juan up!☺

Double "D" Burger
This is a steal! The portion is craaaazy huge! Two people can share for some of their burgers.☺

My Cebu caboodle!☺
Fact about us: We went to Cebu to eat. We realized it at the end of our trip. It's silly yet sooo fun! I would do it all over again if given a chance. If you're wondering what's with the title of this post, I just thought of Queen City of the South and the burger beforehand. ;)


"Man shall not live by bread alone."


Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment