November 28, 2012

Song of the Week

I've deleted a lot of songs I used to love from my compilation the other day and I've been downloading amazing tracks from my new found artists. Some of them are popular and some are not but they're so great, they caught my attention. I've been obsessed last year with their song Use Somebody and I just downloaded some other of their songs and loved them. And now, I'm sharing with you a song by Kings of Leon.☺


My music choices pretty much evolved and I'm loving that music transition. Don't get me wrong, I still love some of the songs I used to like before but now I just have a more particular music that I really love to listen to. I hope you also find the music that soothes your personality, just like what happened to me!☺

Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment