November 15, 2012

Castle

"There is a universal truth we all have to face whether we want to or not. Everything eventually ends. As much as I've looked forward to this day, I've always disliked endings. The last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a close friend. But endings are inevitable. Leaves fall, we close the book, you say goodbye. Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that is familiar, everything that was comfortable. We're moving on. But just because we are leaving, and that hurts, there are some people who are so much a part of us they'll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our North star. And the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us. Always."



I just wanted to share Alexis Castle's graduation speech because it moved me. It stroke something deep in my heart. I'm never good at goodbyes and changes. But I keep telling myself that change is good, we may not know it for the moment but we'll figure it out after quite a while.

Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment