November 27, 2012

Hot & Cold

There's nothing I love more than dessert. I live by it! I always look forward to the end of the meal because of it and when I learned about the idea of 'dessert comes first', I've been too happy to try it and loved it. I just don't have a sweet tooth, I have a sweet teeth! Yes, my dear, plural! Haha! :p So when my friend, Dianne, told me about La Marea, I know in my heart that I have to try their desserts!

Freedom. There's always a choice, my dear. And it's always up to us what to choose. ;)

Classic Warm Brownie Cup
The name has it. Classic. You will never regret trying this out. Warm brownie, cold(redundant alert!) ice cream, sweet, chocolate-y flavor. Oh, it will blow your mind!

Triple Chocolate Brownie Cup
Sweetness is my weakness. I just can't say no to this sumptuous treat. I really love and I can't get over the temperature contradiction. Love at first bite! And that love grew deeper as I finish the cup!♥

Yema Brownie Cup
What a sweet surprise! A great break from all the chocolate flavor. Where have been these warm brownie cups all my life?!

I've been preoccupied with the warm brownie cups I forgot the names of these drinks. They're good but not really great for me to remember what they're called. But, the warm brownie cups are enough reason to try La Marea when you're in Cebu! I swear you won't regret it and I bet you'll thank me instead.☺

A + Cebu people!☺ This is my last post about my trip to Cebu and Bohol last month, this is long overdue but so worth a post! Anyway, I'll leave you with this photo message from Tumblr.. Words I'd love to live by.♥

I have another trip super soon and I promise to share it again! 

Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment