December 2, 2012

03.31.2013

When The Script released their new album #3 last September, I've been really praying hard that they announce a world tour schedule containing a Manila leg. Since then I've been a bystander on their website, waiting for announcements and stuff. This first week of November, I noticed that they already have a South Korea date and normally producers get foreign acts to side trip to the Philippines whenever they're already in Southeast Asia area. And luckily, God and the producers answered my prayer!

My favorite band in the whole wide world is coming to the Philippines!!! I wanna faint! lol They're performing on March 31, 2013 and I'm freaking watching them! I won't miss them for the world! I already missed them once, and I promised myself that won't happen again so I already got my ticket! I'm so dancing-on-air-happy!♥ 

Let me present you Danny O'donoghue, Glen Power, and Mark Sheehan!☺

And if you don't know them(where the hell are you from?), here are some of their amazing songs:

Buy your tickets at ticketnet outlet or online.☺ Let the countdown begin. See you there mate!♥ 


Toodles!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment