December 19, 2012

Boracay: in my eyes

This was my first time ever to set foot in the famous island of Boracay. I can honestly say that I had the best 5 days of my 2012 there!☺

We arrived at 4-ish in the afternoon so we just lay around then we ate dinner and walked around the three stations of the island. Luckily, we caught poi dancers in one of the beachfront bars. 

Early morning shot before our island hopping trip. Can I just say, that people were not kidding when they said the sand in Boracay are fine! Hell, it was really fine! Powdery fine actually! I'm obsessed with it!

First stop of the island hopping was snorkeling somewhere in between Crocodile Island and Crystal Cove Island! Sooo fun! 

This manong came out of nowhere paddling his mini boat, selling ice cream! In the middle of the sea! It was so cool we had to take a picture of him!

Every moment in Boracay is a photo op! Perfect for the camera whores! Haha!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

We're in a cave in Crystal Cove Island with the whole Boracay crew! Woot! :p 

A day before we went to Crystal Cove Island, Ben Adams of A1 was there! Yeah, I'm not kidding! I wanted to see him but he seems to be elusive. lol

Yes, the water is really that clear! It's sooo amazing! And the pictures here cannot really give justice to the scenery!  

Boracay caboodle with a couple we met during our first day. They were so nice! I really believe that Filipinos are the best people in the world!

"I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there." -Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

The island hopping package we got already had a lunch buffet and the whole trip was from 10am to 4pm. It's worth it and I'm recommending it to everyone!☺

Second to the last stop was the famous, Puka Beach. ♥

And another snorkeling opportunity somewhere in the Philippine sea! Haha. There were scuba divers, we can see them feeding the fish on their hands from down below! Amazeballs! :p After our island hopping, we just change boat and headed to our sunset Paraw Sailing. Unfortunately, we don't have a photo there because our cameras were not water proof, but the experience was so fun I also recommend it to people who'll go or come back to Boracay!☺

The night before, we read a poster that says every Saturday of December, there'd be a pyro-musical something. Our second day is the first day of December! Luck or chance, we caught it!♥

Early morning shot once again! We're all nervous for all our water activities for the morning!

(L-R) Ferlie, Leslie, Fretzie, Jomark, Aissa, Niño, and A

"Travel wide and far.
Travel boldly.
Travel with full abandon." -Jeff Goins

We've been to a lot of boats for this entire trip! This particular one is very special because...

... it's for our Parasailing! We are all first timers and some are excited and some are nervous, I was feeling both! Haha!

Les and I came first because we're the 'brave' ones! But you can actually see the nervousness in our smiles! Haha. 

♪ Just a dream and wind to carry me, soon I will be free.. ♪

To be up there was bliss. I'm amazed with the view and the experience was really great! I'm out of words to explain how I felt but all I know was I'm beyond happy. My smile after the adventure was not just in my lips or eyes, but my whole being was smiling!☺

"Jumping is easy. Landing is hard." But this time around, landing was sooo fun!!!☺

Wanderlust. Fernweh.

"To reach a port we must sail-
Sail, not tie at anchor
Sail, not drift." -Franklin D. Roosevelt 

I've always wanted to try jet ski and this time, I didn't let the chance pass. It's always so fun to try new things! Especially super fun ones like this.☺ 

We made the most out of our trip by trying out everything we wanted to try! Cruz and Alejandro sisters on Fly Fish. You want real water adventure? You have to try this! Banana boat is passé, Fly Fish is the bomb now! :p

The sea taxi! Speed boat! You'd think we're already tired from the activities we've done, but no we still have one more! Haha. Y'know! Young blood. :p

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien

All Terrain Vehicle ☺ I've already tried this ATV thing in EK but I wanted to try it again because of the environment purposes. The one in EK has controlled surrounding while this one has not.

Before going up the steps for the Tanawin Point view. You can see the Boracay shore line and the Bulabog Beach from up there!☺

Exhausted but super mega duper happy! Favorite feeling in the whole wide world!

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Second stop of the ATV ride was this mini zoo. Creepy iguana!

After that very tiring day, I passed out and slept all night! Literally. I'm never a party girl, anyway. I'm your chill-kind-of-girl so Boracay's night life isn't my thing.☺ 

Our third day was alloted for rest slash chill day! So after we had breakfast, we just laze around the beach.☺

Photo with the famous groto in Station 1.☺ I don't have a lot of photos in the whole trip because every time I see my photos, I get sad because of my fatness. Haha!

"Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey." -Pat Conroy

Breathtaking view! I can never get tired of that kind of moment.☺

"You should take the time to see the world and taste the fullness of life. It’s worth whatever investment or money or sacrifice of time required on your part." -Jeff Goins

 Boracay is famous for its fine white sand, clear sea and its sunset. I may not been to Boracay before commercialization but I'm still happy I got to experience everything I've done and honestly, I can't wait to be back!☺

You can read all the books about Cebu, Bohol, or Boracay, but being there is a different story. ♥


Toodles!☺
A

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Mike. I am so happy that you had a fantastic time. Okay, you hooked me on Boracay. Now about the Island hopping package. How much and through who. More to the point. How much was the entire package per person including airfare, land, and boat transportation to and from the Island? Also, how much were the entrance and departure taxes, city taxes, and gradtuities? Sorry if I am asking too much, but I really would like to go there. You can email me at mike_xraying007@verizon.net Thanks! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete