December 7, 2012

Afternoon Snack

Sometime last week, Nanay and I pick my brother up from his school in Quezon City and I urged them to accompany me in a nearby mall to buy some things for my then upcoming trip. Before I ran my errands, we decided to eat at my favorite merienda place! It's an Asian cafe which I already blogged about here. Every time we're in the area and it's merienda time, we always run to Banana Leaf. We love Banana Leaf so much maybe because it offers the food we used to eating when we were staying in Brunei, food really brings back memories like what we've seen in the Ratatouille movie.☺

Roti Canai
One order was just not enough. I opted for Curry sauce while my brother favored the Condensed Milk. Either sauces were awesome! It was just a matter of preference, sweet or savory.☺

Mee Goreng
This was an expected order from us. It doesn't taste like the famous and addicting instant noodles of the same name but it's yummy in its own right. It's a little spicy that added points for it.☺ 

Char Kway Teow
You can never get enough of this! This is a staple order from us every time we dine in Banana Leaf. The noodles, the shrimp, the egg, the bean sprouts, and the spices are all perfection in a bite! I will never get tired of eating this!☺

Chicken Satay
It's super tender chicken barbecue with lots of spices dipped in peanut sauce! All those flavors explodes in your mouth, it's uhh-mazing!!! We love it!

My brother enjoying the noodles.☺
When asked what my favorite cuisine is, I without a blink of an eye, can honestly say it's Asian. I sooo love Filipino(love your own!), Chinese, Thai, Bruneian, Singaporean, and Japanese. I'm hoping to explore more of Korean, Malaysian, Indonesian, and Indian soon.☺


Toodles!☺
A 

No comments:

Post a Comment