April 28, 2012

Proud Asian!

I'm in love with Asian food, I have a thing with Japanese, Malaysian, Chinese and Singaporean food. Korean is something I wanna explore soon though. Anyway, I think I got my love for Asian foods from my parents, both of them adore Asian foods so much I spent my entire childhood, well up until teenage years eating at different Asian restaurants. Now, make way for my favorite Asian restaurant here in Manila!☺

I've been in love with Banana Leaf Asian Cafe for years now, if I could marry a restaurant, I'd probably have married it along time ago! :p I would just like to thank my cool Tito Wennie and Tita Phola for tagging me along with their whole family to eat here for the nth time.♥

Penang Char Kway Teow
This stir fried noodles is my family's favorite. Every time we eat there, we always order this one. Always. We never skipped.☺

Stir Fried Oat Prawns Singaporean Style
I've tried this in Sg and I want my cousins to try it too because I loved it! It tasted just like the one I ate in Sg. It's sweet and crunchy, you know you'll love it!☺

Mee Goreng
I can live eating noodles and pasta everyday, just as long as you serve me different Asian stir fried noodles and Italian's very best pastas.☺

Tilapia Fillet with Assam Sambal Sauce
There's nothing special with tilapia fillet, but mind you the sauce is to die for! It's love! I can still remember the taste! It's sweet, salty, and full of spices! Pardon me if I can't mention all of the spices in it, I'm still not equipped with that special Chef skill though I hope soon enough I'd learn to! 

Deep Fried Chicken Strips Malayan Style
This is not your ordinary chicken strips. It has an after taste of, are you ready? Curry! Oh, I love it! It's like a firework, a savory surprise at the end!

Iced Tea Tarik - Malaysian Pulled Tea
I only realized I haven't taken the pic of this wonderful drink when I already drank half of it! Annoying. Anyhow, I can finish two glasses of this one! I've been drinking this since I was a child. I can honestly say that before the milk tea craze here in Manila, I'm already a milk-tea fan.☺

Roti Canai
I haven't taken the pic of this favorite appetizer of mine! I love it dipped into curry sauce when I want a savory type of snack and sometimes I dip it into a condensed milk, a cheap yummy dessert! :p



xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment