April 29, 2012

A's!☺

April had been quite a busy month for my mother's side of the family, 3 very special occasions were celebrated. A christening of our little angel cousin, a debut of a lovely lady cousin and a wedding of a dear cousin.☺

During my cousins' occasions particularly the christening and the debut, I baked cupcakes. It was my first time to bake cupcakes and I loved it to bits! Baking is quite tiring yet so fulfilling! What I love about these orders, they gave me freedom to choose the flavor of the cupcakes. Everything is up to me, they trust me that much! And I'm paid! Would you believe? :p

Here are my chocolate cupcakes for Baby Ash!♥ 

A closer look of the cupcake.☺ It has chocolate buttercream frosting and chocolate sprinkles to top it off! This is a chocolate indulgence indeed!♥


And as for my now legal cousin, I decided to make the very sophisticated and popular Red Velvet Cupcakes.☺

Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese frosting. I put only a little frosting 'coz my piping skills is yet to be practiced! And oh, I need to buy good piping tips too!☺ I wanted this to be more red but I don't know why it didn't happen. I should experiment on this one soon.

And that's it for now.. I wanna make an online shop soon after more practice and adjustments on my recipes. I've asked the people who tasted both cupcakes their comments and suggestions and I put every good and not so good comments to heart so I can do better on my next 'project'.☺ If you wanna order something, just contact me through twitter @alyssaalejandro or email me at alyssalejandro@yahoo.com.ph! Support me, please! It would mean a lot to me.



xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment