April 25, 2012

Maginhawa indeed!

I've been such an irresponsible blogger lately. There's so much to blog about yet I'm not posting anything.. So this post is something about Maginhawa Street in Teacher's Village Quezon City. This particular street is quite popular for its array of small restaurants which serves cheap and at the same time, good foods.☺

We dined that night at Crazy Katsu to try it out. I've been hearing good feedbacks from friends about this one.☺

We actually ate here sometime ago that's why I already can't remember the foods' selection and our orders. I'm so sorry but I can still remember clearly that I had a good time and it's worth it.☺

After eating at CK, we stopped by somewhere to buy cakes which I forgot(again!) the name of the shop. Mainly because there's nothing special with their cakes, their cakes are not something you're going to crave for, if you can get what I mean.☺

After buying those pricey but not so good cakes, we stayed at Moonleaf Tea Shop to have our fixes and to chitchat. And that's it! That's how my maginhawa(comfortable) experience went through. I would just like to add here that my favorite shop in Maginhawa(which I think of all the time) is Good Burger. I swear to you that their burgers are really good!☺

I wanna try something different so I'm ending my posts starting from this one, with songs I love or songs I'm currently addicted to. I hope you like or love my song choices!♥


xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment