April 26, 2012

Love is..

Sometime ago, Nanay, Ace and I watched Brian Mcknight's concert here in Manila and before we head inside Araneta Coliseum, we ate first at Italianni's in Gateway Mall. I actually insisted on trying to eat there because I wanna try their food and I heard their servings were huge.☺

Here's an instagram photo of my younger brother and I while we're waiting for our orders.☺

Strawberry shake for Nanay, ripe mango shake for Ace, and watermelon shake for myself.☺


Here's Ace munching on Focaccia bread which is on the house.☺

Quattro Staggioni
I personally picked this pizza so we can try different pizza flavors in one.☺


Seafood Cioppino
Ace insisted on ordering this and he ended up not liking it because the sauce was a bit too Italian for him, what I meant was it's too tomato-y and sour-ish for him because he's used to having sweet tasting spaghetti, y'know? Kids.☺


Shrimp and Asparagus Alfredo
I ordered this for myself and I finished it all. Okay, please don't judge! It's just too good not to finish. The serving was real huge and I was so full afterwards! The alfredo sauce was rich and creamy, the asparagus were done right, the shrimp just adds to perfection! Will order this again if I'm given the chance.☺

Here's the best Nanay in the whole wide world with the naughtiest-spoiled-brat ever, Ace.♥

The food was great. My company was awesome. To top it all off, the concert was amaaaaaazing! I so love that night! If only every night of my life can be like that one. :p




xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment