May 2, 2012

Seafood Diet!

After enjoying Splash Island last Sunday, we, my companions and I, decided to eat at Dampa Libis. I've actually been there just once because when I was still studying in Manila, we usually go to Dampa Macapagal.☺ 

Anyway, expect for a seafood overload! Dampa is very known for that.☺

I joined going to the wet market at the back part so I can actually take photos and I love to haggle and the vibes of a market is just lovely for me!☺

Squidy doodle!♥

Yummy shrimpy!♥

There's ton of fish in the water, so the water I will test. Chos! :p

How's my photography skills? I used my cousin's camera, Nikon D3100.


I was kind a disappointed with this baked mussels, I used to love their baked mussels but this time around it seemed to lack cheese and the mussels itself are small and not so fresh.

I love this fried calamaris! Yummeh in my tummeh!☺

I forgot this squid dish but it's kind of sweet and sour-ish type.☺

And I saved the best for last! I so love buttered shrimp! Who doesn't love it anyway?☺

What I love the most about Dampa aside from being a seafood heaven, you can eat your heart's out and not get conscious because everyone who goes there usually set aside their diets first and indulge into an array of yummy seafood.♥


xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment