May 14, 2012

Let's Punta!

A few weeks ago, the last day of April to be exact, I together with my Ate's friends went to Punta Fuego at Nasugbu, Batangas to have our well deserved one day break from everything Manila offers. We went to Peninsula de Punta Fuego and Terraza de Punta Fuego.☺

I love beaches, it soothes my whole being.


We tried the banana boat and we really enjoyed it. It's more like sight seeing because they apparently don't do the flipping of the boat anymore.☺

I love sunsets! It's breath taking! You forget for the mean tine everything you're going through while looking at its beauty.

Proof!♥

I'm one of the boys. We enjoyed the infinity pool! The South China Sea was our backdrop here. Wonderful! (I'm running out of adjectives to use!)

The place is lovely, isn't it? 

Cold jacuzzi! lol. Yes, we're required to wear swimsuits! Still can't believe I did it! lol.

The bar is located just in front of our cabana. Complimentary photo op!

With my brother, Ace. The naughtiest kid, everrrr!

Group shot infront of our cabana(the one over the left). United colors!

I googled photos of the places we went to, and this is in terraza.  

And this is the infinity pool we've been to, this one is in peninsula.

The cabanas viewing the shore. It's really lovely! I wanna live there!

Remember Regine V and Ogie A's wedding? It occurred in Punta Fuego! I also wanna get married there! lol


Out of town trips for me are kind of rare happenings because of time and budget constraints that's why I really value trips like this one.♥

 

xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment